Monday 8 August 2016

More Wifely Duties

I wrote a one off story about a woman named Jane, set in the 1950s who's husband convinces her that it is her duty, as a wife, to perform fellatio on him weekly.

Admittedly it was a totally male fantasy, a submissive wife who feels obligated to go down on him. A bit sexist yes, but I found a way to make it work without it being degrading to woman (well, as much a submissive story can be) and I was happy with it as a one off.

Then a funny thing happened. There was a bit of a demand for a sequel. But I'm not one to write unless I have something to say, so there was no sequel to Jane's story. Then a woman wrote to me to say how much she liked the story. Still, I had no story to tell, so no sequel. Then another woman made a simple suggestion and I had a story. Two stories, maybe more.

Apparently my one off story, about a submissive wife in the 1950s has turned into a series. And I just published the third book, and have started in on the fourth. 


Here's the first little bit of Wifely Duties 3...



Jane had spent most of the week avoiding her husband. Part of the reason was that she was a little bit embarrassed about what she had done following her Sunday night dinner with her cousin Andrea and Greg. The women had opening performed fellatio on their respective husbands, but oddly enough, it accidentally flashing her brother in law that bothered her more. Mostly because Greg hadn't actually seen her with Michael's penis in her mouth, but had seen her naked breasts.


The main reason she was avoiding her husband however was that she was concerned about the things Greg had put in Michael's head prior to the accidental flashing, namely giving her a spanking.


Her cousin Andrea had been spanked right in the living room and Jane wasn't interested in having any part of that. It was one thing to go down on her husband, that she had come to realize was just part of his needs. It was something entirely different to have her bottom smacked for some made up reason.


It had been fairly easy to dodge Michael during the week. Between his job and her volunteer position on the neighbourhood watch fundraising committee, she'd been able to find a reason to be out late every night he was home or in bed asleep before he got in.  Friday evening however, she could not avoid him.


Friday's were their date night. No matter what else was happening, they made sure they had time for each other for dinner at the very least.


As she served him his supper, roast with carrots and potatoes, she waited for the hammer to fall.


It didn't. She cut the pie she made for dessert, and still nothing. Then finally, when she spilt his after dinner coffee, he asked, "Is everything okay dear?"


"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" Jane replied, defensively.


"You just seem a bit, distant. Are you mad at me over something?" He looked at her concerned.


Jane looked at her husband, and mustered up the courage to just ask him outright. "Are you planning to spank me?"


"Spank you?" He asked confused. "Why on earth would I spank you? Did you do something you shouldn't have?"


"I mean, because of last weekend. Greg and Andrea. You seemed to, well you seemed to enjoy seeing him spank her." She told him. "I didn't, I don't want you treating me like some sort of petulant child."


"Honey. That was curiosity. It was unusual to me." He told her. "Is that why you've been acting so funny all night?"


"Yes." She admitted embarrassed. "It's why I was avoiding you all week."


"Wait, you thought I would just spank you? For no reason? You really thought that?" Michael asked confused.


"Well, I thought..." Jane didn't want to admit it but she didn't really have a choice at this point. "...you might want to spank me for... for always delaying my wifely duties till the last minute."


"Well. I have to say I'm disappointed. I thought we were adults. I thought we had the sort of relationship where we talked to each other about our concerns." Michael told his wife.


"We do. I'm sorry. I was scared and, well I didn't act very maturely," she apologized.


"No, you didn't. In fact, I'd go so far that you acted like a petulant child," he paused just a moment, holding in a grin before he added, "and I think you need to be treated like one."


"Ha ha, very funny." Jane said, trying to laugh him off. "You're joking, right?"


Michael shook his head.


"Michael! Are you saying...you are going to spank me?" She asked, nervously.


"Let me ask you this," he started, "if it was someone else who had acted like you have, would you think they needed to change their behaviour?"


"Change their behaviour, yes, of course, but I hardly..." He cut her off.


"And what changes behaviour better than negative consequences?" He asked.


"But, no. Michael! I don't want you to...to spank me." She pleaded.


"Well honey, let that be the motivation you need to act more appropriately from now on." Michael got up and walked to the living.


Jane followed him in silently, and when they reached the living room he took the same position Greg had when he had spanked Andrea. Michael even patted his lap, signalling her to climb over his knee.


"Michael, please. You don't..." Without a word, he patted his lap again. She reluctantly laid across him "I really don't…"
Spank.


He silenced her with a slap to the centre of her bottom.


"Are you prepared to act like an adult?" He asked her.


"Yes, I promise. There is no need to..."
Spank.


He hand hit her bum hard once more, again cutting her off.


"Are you prepare to act like an adult and take your punishment?" He asked her.


"Fine." She said, resigning herself to it but clearly not agreeing with his decision.


Spank.


"I'm disappointed Jane," he told her. "I had hoped to make this quick, but clearly this spanking is long overdue if you think this continued behaviour is acceptable."


Spank.


"I'm sorry." She whispered.


"What was that?" He asked, punctuating his question with yet another slap to her buttocks.


Spank.


Jane cleared her throat and spoke louder. "I'm sorry."


He caressed her bottom, "Thank you."


Jane shifted, as if she was going to get up. Michael stopped her. "Umm, Where are you going?"


"I...we're not done?" She asked.


Spank
He swatted harder, dead centre on her ass.


"Did I say we were done?" He asked.


"No." She conceded.


"Okay, let's get these off of you." He said, flipping her dress up and revealing the garter belts holding up her stockings. They framed her backside, which was encased in tight, lacey, white panties. Even through the material, he could see her well toned cheeks.


"Michael, please." She pleaded struggling a little as he undid the garter belt’s snaps. As she listen to each one being undone, her mind raced for a way to make him stop. She wasn't about to just let him paddle her bare backside! She tried to reach back to stop him, but stopped her struggling suddenly as she felt his erection poking into her.


"Good, I'm glad you've decided to behave." Michael told her, mistaking her surprise at his boner for acceptance. He began pulling her panties off her bottom, down to her knees where he left them.


"Now, if I remember correctly, Andrea got 10 spanks for breaking a dish." Michael pondered aloud. "How many would be right for your behaviour?"


"Um, 10?" Jane offered, not wanting to suggest any at all.


"I suppose." Michael said pretending to be unsure. "You should probably count them, like Andrea did."


Spank.


"Um, one?" Jane said, unsure if she had to say anything else.


Spank. Michael hit her rump even harder. her whole body shifted forward, as did his legs and then they shifted back. The movement had her grinding against his erection.


"Oww!" Jane cried. "Two."


Spank. Michael hit her bum harder still, and again she shifted, again he enjoyed it.


"Owww! Michael, that's too hard!" She pleaded.


"I didn't hear four, I guess we're starting over." He said


"Four! Four!" She said quickly, not wanting another swat, let alone having to restart. "I'm sorry, I meant to say four."


Michael began caressing her cheeks lightly. "Ahh, much better." He told her, "Now I think you can get some of that encouragement Greg had mentioned."


Michael's fingers slipped between her thighs and brushes her lips. She gasped at his touch.


"Jane.!" He said playfully as he discovered how wet she was. "Does someone actually enjoy being spanked?"


"Michael Smith! How you could even say... oh!" Jane's denial was cut short as he slid a finger inside of her. "Oh, that's, that's quite nice."


Michael removed his finger and brought his hand down hard on her bottom.
Spank!


"Five!" Jane squealed with surprise.


"Very good!" Michael told her, as he again dipped a finger inside of her. "I didn't think you would remember to count."


Jane wriggled, an uncontrollable reaction to the combination of the stinging in her bottom and the pleasure of his finger in her pussy.


"M-Michael. Please." She asked him.


"Please what?" He asked back while twisting his finger, causing her to moan.

------

Want to read more? You can purchase is below, or if you e-mail me at PTWinters@outlook.com and promise to write a review, I just may send you a free copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment