Tuesday 2 August 2016

How to get a woman naked

How to a get woman naked, it's my most click baity subject ever, but it is what I want to talk about.

When I'm writing erotica one of my favourite things is figuring out how to get the female character nude and/or aroused. Obviously, getting a male naked in a story is easy. If the female character is into having sex, the guy is motivated to get naked. Just like in real life. Women however, I approach differently. 

Now, there are loads of women in real life that are just into having sex (or so I hear), but when it comes to erotica, I like to find different or unusual motivation to get the female character undressed or aroused. Sometimes I'll give myself a challenge, something like: Why would two people who do not like each other choose to have sex. I'll start to create scenarios to justify a specific response and then keep pulling at it till the logic of the story holds up or till a better solution presents itself.


Case in point, from that simple question (Why would two people who do not like each other choose to have sex), I ended up with The Lorian Paradox, where a man is unable to use his hands, and a "bio-organic" fluid is needed to sabotage a machine. I didn't set out to tell a scifi tale, but it's one of the ways I was able to resolve that challenge I had given myself.

I did something similar for my contribution to Sex and Sorcery 2, though in that case it was how do I get a virgin to choose to act as dirty as she could. Once I had that, I had story I could tell. Or in that case, the start of a story I could tell, turns out the virgin having "dirty" sex was just the first part of the story, there was a whole other half that presented itself as I wrote.

Another challenge I'm still working on is how could a man undress a woman he doesn't know in public, without her being mad at him. What possible reason could justify a man stripping a woman he doesn't know, and her being okay with it. I've got a solution that I think works without having to stray into scifi or fantasy worlds, but it's a little out of my normal purview, so that story is taking a lot more work than I had expected.

The one thing I will say all these things have in common is that I know they're not realistic. The internal logic of the story holds up (I hope), but placed in the real world, I completely admit that they wouldn't actually work.

As for how to get an actual woman to take her clothes off... if you have the solution, let me know! I mean, I've lucked out and had it happen but I couldn't tell you what I did or how to repeat it.

Sorry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment