Thursday 21 July 2016

A Knock On The Door

The following is an excerpt from my book "A Knock on The Door"


There was a knock on the door.


It was a too early for Claire to be home and even if it was her, it was unlike her to forget her key. So even though she had no idea who it could be, Lori was more than a little surprised to see a good looking young man at the door. He was about Claire's age, 19 or 20 and looked familiar, but more important than that, he looked upset.


"Um, can I help you?" Lori said as she opened the door. He looked over his shoulder, almost paranoid.


"Hi Miss Reynolds. I don't know if you remember me, I cleaned your gutters last fall. Andy, Andy Parks." he introduced himself.


"Of course. Andy" She was being polite, as she had no clear recollection of him. "What can I do for you?"


"This is going to sound weird, but can I hang out on your back porch for a while?" he asked


"Pardon?" she said, confused.


"Well, there is a group of guys trying to beat me up, and I need a place to hide." he explained.


She didn't see anyone else around, but rather than risk him getting beaten up, she invited him inside. "Come inside, what is this all about?"


Andy stepped inside and as the door close she could she him visibly relax a bit. Not fully, the guy was a wound up coil, but he wasn't as tightly wound once he was inside. "Put down your bag a second, and explain this to me."


"A bunch of guys at the gym are trying to beat me up, and I need a place to hide for a few hours. I'll leave you be, I've got a book to read and everything." he explained.


Lori was confused. "Why don't you just call the cops?"


"I dunno, that seems a bit extreme." he said


"More extreme then wanting to hang out in a stranger's backyard?" she inquired.


"I guess not. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, I shouldn't have bothered you. I just remembered this place as I was passing and thought Claire might be home." He began to pick up his bag, as if to leave.


Lori stopped him "You know Claire?"


"Of course. We went to school together till last June. I did that science project with her back in grade ten? We ruined your kitchen table."


"Oh god, the volcano! Andy, I didn't recognize you at all" He had changed a lot since grade ten. He was a good looking man now.


"Come, sit. Tell me what is going on"


They moved to the living room, she sat him beside him on the couch.


"It's a long story, but basically a whole bunch of guys want to kick the crap out of me, and a couple of them know where I work and where I live, so I need a place they don't know about till they give up and go home." he told her.


"Why? What could you have possibly done to make them want to hurt you?" she asked.


"Its kind of embarrassing, one of their girlfriends broke up with them and they are blaming me."


"But why? What did you do?" She pressed.


"Nothing I swear." and he meant it. "It's just that Gary's girlfriend got nasty and compared him to me, and then her friend confirmed it and then other girls were asking. which upset their boyfriends."


"Whoa there partner. Let's back up a step, confirmed what exactly?" She asked, already lost in his explanation.


"Ummm..." he stalled.


"Andy?"


"That's kinda the embarrassing bit." he admitted.


"Andy, I have raised a child, which I had, on my own, at 16. I have heard, seen or experienced everything. I'll bet you anything, whatever it is, I've already dealt with it a dozen times in my life." she assured him.


He pondered for a moment, clearly reluctant to share the details. "Okay, but I'm only saying this cause you asked, not cause I'm bragging on anything."


"Sure" Lori had no idea what he was talking about, but if that disclaimer made him feel better, so be it.


"I have a large..." He looked down, unable to make eye contact with her. "a large penis."


Lori's eyebrows shot up, caught off guard. "Let me get this straight, There are a bunch of guys, trying to beat you up because their girlfriends said you have a large penis?"


"Pretty much." He confirmed, still unable to make eye contact with her.


Lori let out a long breath. "Okay, that's a new one. I'll give you that."


"The girlfriend was real nasty, saying they were all boys with uh, small penises and she was going to find herself a real man. With a, umm bigger penis, and things escalated quickly from there." he continued.


She eyed him warily. His story was ridiculous, but to the point that she couldn't actually imagine he would make such a thing up.


"Is it cool if I hang out here for a few hours?" he asked.


She considered how to handle this situation for a moment, then she had a wicked thought. "Well that was quite the tale there buster, but I'm not buying it."


"Well I kinda cleaned up the language a bit." he said, sheepishly.


She laughed "I kinda figured, I'll tell you what, if you can prove your story is true, you can stay in here and watch TV with me."


Andy was confused. Being able to stay inside would be great, he wasn't exactly dressed to be outside for an extended period. And hanging out with Claire's sexy mom would be amazing, but how could he prove it?


"I suppose we could call one of the girls, I mean Claire might know a couple of them."


"Andy, sweetie, you're over thinking it. Just give me a quick peek and we're good."


"A quick peek?" he asked


"Yeah, just a for a second, so I know you're telling the truth." he told him.


Andy was confused.


"So what do you say?" She asked.


"I'm not entirely sure what you mean ma'am."


Lori laughed. She forgot how awkward young men could be. Clearly, she was going to have to take control. "Your dick Andy. I need to see your dick."


Andy had fantasized about this sort of thing. The day he cleaned the gutters, Lori had been wearing a sun dress when a gust of wind exposed her panties for just a second. That had led to several masturbatory sessions thinking of her. In fact this conversation was already good for several more. The idea of actually showing her his penis though...


"I'm not sure that's a good idea." he told her.


"Andy, I'm going to level with you. I don't have a lot of time to waste on this. I'm an unmarried woman who lives with her daughter. I can't have a man I don't trust, hanging around my house." She gave him an ultimatum. "You can show me your dick, prove your story is for real. Or you don't, and out you go. It's that simple."


Andy was embarrassed. He couldn't just whip it out, but he also couldn't go back outside knowing those guys could kick the shit out of him.


"Umm... can't I just sit on your back porch. just for an hour?" he asked, desperately.


"Andy, you don't have to do anything here, I'm not about to make you... but you can't stick around here unless I'm comfortable you're not some kinda liar or creep." she told him.


"Maybe we could call Claire, I'm sure she'll vouch for me." he suggested.


Lori dismissed him, "No dice. She'll be in transit at this point, and won't b able to answer her phone."


"Ummm." he tried to think of something else to say or do.


"Andy, I think its time for you to go." she informed him, secretly hoping to force the issue.


"No, no. there is like 13 of them out there. I'll do it. I'll show it to you." he relented.


She smiled. It was a ridiculous thing to do to the poor guy, but she did need to know if he was lying... and it had been a while since she'd seen a cock, so she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass her by.


Andy mentally prepared himself. Or rather he tried to, the reality was he had no reference point for something like this.


"Um, should I...?"


"Right here is fine." she told him.


He stood up. From this vantage point he could see down her top a bit. He didn't think she was wearing a bra. She looked up at him, her large brown eyes were gorgeous but the look on her face was one of impatience.


He undid his belt, the feeling of embarrassment growing.


He undid the button in his jeans,


then the zipper.


He reached in, got ahold of his member and took a deep breath...


he couldn't believe he was going to do this.


He pulled it out. He let go of it, and put his hands behind his back.


Lori whistled, low and quiet. His cock was large. Really large. And it wasn't even hard yet she thought. As she had suspected, he was likely telling the truth about everything.


Oh god, he thought. She's not saying anything. Why isn't she saying anything? This was her idea. Oh god. Maybe it isn't that big, maybe she thinks I was lying. What do I do? he panicked.


"It gets bigger, I swear. I just have to...y'know." he struggled to find the words.


Lori smiled. Without meaning to, he had just offered to masturbate for her.


"Andy, I believe you. there's no need to...y'know. not that I don't appreciate the offer."

"Oh god no, I didn't, I mean..." Now Andy was even more embarrassed.

Want to see where the story goes? (I think we both know it's sex, but what kinda of sex? And how many times? And does anyone else get involved?)
You can buy the book via the link below, or if you e-mail me at PTWinters@outlook.com there is an even chance I'll send you a promo copy in exchange for a review.
(I want you to be honest when you review my stuff, but if you absolutely hated it, than maybe skip the review okay? That fair to ask?)


No comments:

Post a Comment