Wednesday 14 September 2016

Submissive Wives seem to be popular

I've posted several excerpts from my Wife Duties series. If you haven't read any of them, it started as a silly little story about a woman in the 1950s. Her husband convinces her that one of her "Wifely Duties" is to perform fellatio on him weekly. It's clearly a fantasy piece about a submissive woman (she isn't keen on giving him oral sex, but does it out of obligation) but in the end of that initial tale, her husband returns the favour.

It was a nice "done in one" story and I had no plans on continuing it. Eventually however, some one made a suggestion that sparked a second story. And that lead to a third. And I'm already writing the fourth and mapping out the fifth.

I'm not in position to share the fourth one yet, but given the popularity of the series, I'll collected them in one book.
and I've even added the first couple of chapters of Class Trip as a bonus.

So, no story except this time, but if you're interested in reading nearly 39000 words about 1950s wives who go down on their husbands, than this may be of interest to you....


No comments:

Post a Comment